From May 4th 2021
We are delighted to be able to resume face to face meetings with clients either at our office in Swansea, your place of work or your home. Wherever you our clients feel comfortable and safe.
We fully accept and understand that some clients may be uncomfortable with face-to-face meetings. With this in mind we are happy for meetings, and discussions to take place via telephone or video call as normal.
Where possible we would prefer meetings to take place at the office as we can control the safe environment. However, if you do wish to meet at your home our advisers will confirm if:
- You or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You or anyone in your home has been advised to self-isolate
- Anyone in your home is at higher risk – i.e. over 80, diabetic etc.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we’ will provide an alternative solution such as video call or telephone meeting.
Our adviser will also call you on the day of your appointment and ask the same set of questions, just in case anything has changed.
What happens on the day?
When an adviser visit’s a client’s home/office , they’ll take extra precautions and will:
- Wash or sanitize their hands before, during and after the appointment
- Keep a safe distance at all times. We’ll ask that you and your family do the same.
- Wear face masks should you prefer.
- Ask clients to open windows to keep the room ventilated, where it’s safe and possible to do so.
This is to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
We can’t wait to see you all face to face again!